Designer Ruby 90
Discover a universe of creative possibilities with direct access to mySewnet™ right on your machine.
- WiFi Access - Connect to mySewnet apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.
- mySewnet Subscription - Enjoy full access to thousands of embroidery designs directly on screen with mySewnet Library and create and edit your own designs with the first ever subscription-based embroidery software service. Enjoy a free 90-day trial of mySewnet Silver subscription with purchase of the DESIGNER RUBY™ 90 machine.
- mySewnet Cloud - Get a free mySewnet cloud account to store and transfer designs and use free apps.
- mySewnet Blog - Access a live feed directly on your screen of news, free projects, free designs, and more.
- HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Apps - Access apps like mySewMonitor™, which assists with live machine notifications remotely as you sew and assist with design placement, and QuickDesign to create embroidery designs from a photo on your tablet or smartphone. Plus Project Creator lets you turn your favorite projects into step-by-step instructions to share with others.
Innovative Machine Capabilities
Enjoy more space and improved ease-of-use.
- Large Touch Screen - The large 10.1" (217x136mm) capactive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch, and spread.
- More Space to Work - More than 12" (310mm) to the right of the needle and over 5.5" (140mm) in height for big and bulky projects.
- Large Thread Spool Capability - The built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools wihout the need for additional accessories.
- Bigger Bobbins - Sew and embroider for longer periods without interruption with larger bobbins compared to the previous DESINGER RUBY™ sewing and embroidery machines.
- Powerful Work Lights - Developed by optronic experts using revolutionary LED technology, the work area lighting allows you to see stitches in true color with virtually no shadows. Quickly and easily change the light intensity with buttons on the front of your machine.
- Ergonomic Design - Sew with a comfortable, intuitive machine design.
- Outstanding Stability - Sew or embroider with less vibrations for a steady and quiet sewing experience.
Our industry-leading JoyOS ADVISOR™ system allows you to easily navigate step-by-step tutorials and full sewing and embroidery projects.
- Interactive Tutorials - Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stitch out beautiful embroidery designs, and more.
- Sewing Instructions - Sewing and embroidery projects with step-by-step instructions built in.
- Step-by-Step Workbook - Learn the amazing features of the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping, and more.
- Stabilizer Guide - The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
- Quick Start Guide - Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing and embroidery to get stitching sooner.
- Accessory Guide - Full set-up instructions for some of our more advanced accessories.
Exclusive Sensor System
Achieve even feeding as you sew with continuous sensing and automatic adjusting for any fabric thickness.
- Sensor Foot Lift - Presser foot lowers and rasises automatically for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up, and extra lift. Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot - The presser foot raises automatically to the perfect height while using needle down for instant pivoting, easy applique, and quilting.
- Sensor Foot Pressure - The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
- Generous embroidery area
- Design Positioning feature
- High embroidery speed
- Customize your embroidery desigs
- Design Shaping feature
- Design Applique feature
- Basting Option
- Auto Smart Save feature
- Embroider buttonholes and decorative stitches in the hoop
- Automatic jump stitch trim
- Complimentary computer software download
- Welcome to Embroidery Stitch-Out
- Interchangeable Dual Feed Foot included
- Straight Stitch Plate and sensor
- Sewing functions
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes
- 29 needle positions
- 3 free-motion settings
- Stitch positioning
- Stitch balance
- Tapering on decorative stitches
- Personalized on-screen experience
- Top and bobbin thread sensors
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Lightweight, one-piece aluminum casting
- Timesaving bobbin winding
- Jam-proof rotary hook
- Two USB ports
- Accessory tray with customized compartments
- Inch/CM ruler on base plate
- Fully automatic needle threader
- Compatible with the Multi-Function Foot Control
- Embroidery unit case included
- Designed and engineered in Sweden